Thursday, October 31, 2013

What Will You Be After Wearing Your Party Dress at DressWe?

    Girls like party dress, they can pursue beautiful party dress in their life long time. But what about boys? What are the meaning of party dresses to boys? Here I am going to talk about a very interesting survey.
    Last weekend I went to attend my friend’s birthday party. I would like to wear  jacket and a pair of jeans is OK. But she requested all of us should wear a party dress, and all boy’s should wear suits. So I took out my DressWe party dress again, I bought it from http://www.dresswe.com/party-dresses-5700/. This is my second time to wear this and I will give it to my sister to present myself wearing it again!
    After I went to her home, everyone is so beautiful, girls were pretty and boys were handsome. The feeling is so good. After two glasses of wine, I went to find my best friend, he was sitting in the sofa laughing at himself. What does he doing? “What are you laughing at?” I asked him. “Look at the girls, they are so funny!””Why?””As usual, they wear casually, they sometimes fight or smoke, just like boys, but now, everyone is like a lady, I am not to offend girls but I really think it very interesting. And...look at you! What are you wearing?!””DressWe party dress! None of you business!” I turned around and went away. But I really think it was a good chance to observe the girls. Lucy, in a pink dress, smiling with a hand before her mouth, Oh god. Ella, in a dark green short party dress, tasting a glass of wine, she used to drink a bottle of beer in 20 seconds.  And me, in a white DressWe party dress, but always in jeans and T-shirt in my daily life. Party dress is really a magic thing to make every girl become more beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment