Tuesday, October 22, 2013

The Trial On My Little Black Dress at DressWe

    I bought a little black dress from http://www.dresswe.com/little-black-dresses-7790/ two weeks ago. Today I received it. Before that I was angry because I have been waiting for a long time and missed my big day!! How could they do that! I sent emails to their service department but they just told me because my dress is custom-made product! I was so angry!
    But today when I received the dress I knew the meaning of custom-made. The dress is so perfect for me! I am a little fat but the dress just cover this! And the crystal on this little black dress it is shining and luxury. What’s more the material of the dress is very comfortable. I am very satisfied with this experience. Even if I missed my big day, I will be beautiful in the next dancing party. Thanks to DressWe!

No comments:

Post a Comment