Tuesday, October 29, 2013

DressWe Is A Daisy Flower

    When I was 16, well this is a very important age. According to our customs, a little girl in this age has grown up and then she should be a lady. Be a lady is not a rule or some strict requests. It is a wonderful blessing. So every girl should treat it seriously and wear sweet 16 dresses. 
Two weeks before I am 16, my mom was preparing it. She wanted me dress like a princess, however, I also did but I didn’t want to be like a doll. I asked my mom could I choose the dress myself. She agreed and suggested me buy a DressWe sweet 16 dress

    I bought a dress in white from http://www.dresswe.com/sweet-16-dresses-7773/, not pink as my mom expected. Actually the dress is white cover and yellow bottom, like a daisy color. And also it had some daisy flowers on my bosom. I like it very much because I always think daisy is the symbol of firm. They grown up in the wild, gone through the strong wind, storm and drought, they can still be so beautiful girls. I love their spirits. 
    One week later I received the sweet 16 party dresses, it is perfect as I thought and good on me. When I came to the center of the stage, I didn’t feel like I am a princess or a girl waiting to be grown up, I have grown up yet and happy to accept the fact. I said to myself on that day, live like a daisy.
    Many years have passed, the dress became old and I become fatter. And I can’t wear the DressWe sweet 16 dresses again, but the belief in my heart never changed from that day on, living like a daisy flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment