Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hi, My Blue Jeans at DressWe

    I am a bit fat, even if I go to a shopping mall, it is very difficult for me to buy a pair of jeans. Some are bigger and some are smaller. Gradually I dislike buying jeans. I always wear dresses. But sometimes jeans is more convenient. One of my friends told me the jeans on DressWe is suitable for some people like me, just choose the right size. I have a try because I don’t need to go to the stores and try one after another. I choose a blue hollow jean according to the size they give me. During this period, Lily, one of their customer server helped me a lot. She helped me choosing my size and tell me the tracking number, also she even helped me using my coupon!
    When I received it, yes, definitely perfect! I love it because it is in good style and also save a lot of time for me. Thanks to DressWe, thank you Lily!

No comments:

Post a Comment