Monday, October 28, 2013

DressWe Create My Own Dress!

    It has been a long time I didn’t attend a wedding. Last time I attended a wedding, I was in high school. Because I am still a student and not the bridesmaid, I have no concept of the evening dress. But now everything was different. We grow older and will get marriage in these years. I always go to attend wedding and always be my friends bridesmaid. I was happy to be that. And I  always choose DressWe evening dress because it is cheap but in good quality.
Last month I have attended my best friends wedding. I bought a white DressWe evening dress to be her bridesmaid. However, before I went out, my little sister split her orange juice on my dress. Oh I nearly went crazy. I had no other dresses except one I had worn two weeks ago on Lily’s wedding! 
    Suddenly, I had a dangerous idea. I need to cut the trail! That’s it! Just do it. I went to kitchen to find scissors, I want to change the style from elegant to sexy. I have learned tailor from my grandma. There were only 2 hours left, I need to be quick. I cut the trail and use a pin to scrunch the peplum. Then I got out some lace cloth to decorate it. The dress was a A-line dress actually, but I changed it into a ball gown dress. After one hour later, a new dress appeared!
    I rushed to the wedding. Everybody was shocked by the dress. Lily asked me,”Is this the Dresswe evening dress you bought? Is there something different? More beautiful than I think.” “Of course, I took the dress to a very famous designer, he is my father’s good friends.” “Oh my, is he still there? Can I have a try?” I laughed and said, “Of course, bring some fresh fruits and come to my home tomorrow!”

No comments:

Post a Comment