Thursday, October 24, 2013

Good Service Company at DressWe

    Have you ever buy tops from DressWe? Maybe you can't believe online shopping from China, but DressWe is come from Hongkong. This is one of the reasons I bought tops from them. I bought a pink shirt from them, the quality is good but one of the buttons disappear. I am not very happy and just write them an email. I didn't think it was a big thing because I will add a button by myself. However to my surprise, they replied my email and show their apologize. They also give me $5 coupon for the next shopping. 
    Maybe the shirt is OK, but their service is very good, that is another reason I want to purchase from them! A good business company will always focus on details and people's feeling about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment