Tuesday, October 22, 2013

OOTD: SPORTY SNEAKERS TREND

Black Blazer, White T-Shirt & Jeans
Crocs Retro Sneakers
Crocs Retro Sneakers
When I first moved to NYC, I swore I would never be one of those women who wore sneakers with a blazer, dress, etc. on my way to/from work. Six months later, I kept ALL of my work shoes under my desk and changed into them AFTER I got to work. Now that I’m a stay at home mom, I am pretty happy that wearing running shoes is actually a “trend”. Neon sneakers were EVERYWHERE in Spring but for Fall I’m loving the sportier retro vibe of these black & fuchsia Crocs sneakers.
BTW…if you need some inspiration on how you can dress up your sneakers, check out this post. Pretty sure I will be wearing mine with my faux leather shorts next!
P.S. You can see how I wore the neon sneakers (as well as ALL of my other Crocs videos) here.
Outfit Details:
Classic Crew Tee c/o Stylemint
Jcrew Distressed Skinnies
H&M Blazer
Retro Sneakers c/o Crocs
Shopbop Necklace (OLD)
Tag Heuer Link Watch
Oversized Aviators c/o SunglassWarehouse.com
Reblog from the stylish housewife

No comments:

Post a Comment