Thursday, October 24, 2013

Come to Find Your Prom Dress at DressWe

    I believe that every girl had dreaming of having a beautiful prom dress. Dresses with lace, crystal, diamond, net... you came to the party and quickly become the center, all the people will be attracted by you. I believe that all of us have such kind of dream like this. After we grow up, we do have our own prom dress, but because it is too much expensive at about $600-$1000, we have to rent one or wear the only one when we attend the party. 



    We are girls, why can’t we have our own prom dresses even if we are not rich? Here I will recommend you a perfect website http://www.dresswe.com/prom-dresses-4354/ , I have shopped on the site for 3 times and bought 4 dresswe cheap prom dresses in all. All the dresses are perfect except one is a little big, I went to the tailor to cut it and DressWe give me $5 tailor fee. Every time I went to a party, my friends will ask me where did I rent this dress. When I told them I bought the dress and only about $100, and , it is a custom-made Dresswe prom dress, they all surprised about it and all want to have a try.
    So here my dear friends, if you want to buy a Dresswe  prom dress, here are something you need to notice.
1. A custom-made dress is only cost more $19.99, I advice you choose this because the dress will be perfect on you.
2. If you have some special requests like you want to change the length of the trail, you want to cover the neck, just contact their service department. Please remember, tell them as soon as possible, if you tell them after your dress will almost be finished, nothing can’t be changed.
3. If you don’t know how to choose the right color, please see a color chart under each product. There are all kinds of color they can make.
What are you waiting for ladies? Go to find your DressWe  prom dress!

No comments:

Post a Comment