Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Thoughts Come From Little Black Dress at DressWe

    Dresswe little black dress has so many symbolic significance, and the meanings are different and special to every girl. Some girls think it means growing up, some think it means femininity and also some girls think it means sisters because they like wear their little black dress with their close friends. As for me, I think little black dress is a secret, if I put on this, everything will be different.
    Even when I came to university, I never tried a little black dress, because I always think it is so hot and sexy and not a good choice to a student. The girls around me began to try this, but I never did this.
    One night there was a big show in the school, I went the hall with my friends, I never interested in such boring show, my hobby is eating and seeing a movie. Half an hour later, I can’t stand the boring Host anymore, I was about to leave! Then I saw a wonderful girl showing up, she was in a little black dress but looked so beautiful and gorgeous! Not the sexy only, but just like a secret which makes everybody wanted to guess. Then suddenly 10 girls in different little black dress came to my eyes. What a beautiful image I had ever seen! Little black dress is no more a strange thing to me, this is the first time I saw so much beauty from those girls. And their dresses come from http://www.dresswe.com/ 
    Maybe a color or a kind of style can’t mean anything, we just need to change our ideas regularly. What has happened these days? Is there something wrong with my existing thought/ Should I change another thought? Maybe like this, everything in the life will be better and we can be happier. 
    All this is just come from a little black dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment