Monday, October 21, 2013

My Happy Shopping Time at DressWe

    I bought this dress in dark red from DressWe for my engagement party! The dress is absolutely perfect! The quality is better than I expected! The tailors have made a perfect job. Regarding the sizes I was a little bit afraid and so I ordered 1 size up (I am 8 and I ordered size 10), because I thought that it might be some difference or something like that, so I can make it smaller by the local tailor. However, I should have bought the 8. Still the dress is perfect! Everyone loved it, the dress fits perfect. 

    Regarding the tailor time the dress was ready 2 days earlier than I expected and shipping time it was exactly as they have informed me.

    I totally recommend to purchase this dress. I will definitely buy more from this DressWe!
    
    That's all!!! Hope you all love it too!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment