Sunday, October 27, 2013

A Beautiful Evening Dress at DressWe


    This is not the first time I buy product from DressWe, but I think this is the best shopping experience I get. About two weeks later I bought a dress for my mama from DressWe. It is an evening dress. Because my mama will go to attend a very important party, so I choose the custom-made dress. Because my mama is not very tall and a bit fat, I want her to be beautiful to go out.
     After about one week I received the dress, I was so surprised, the quality is good and the color is really beautiful. It is a dark evening dress. I gave it to my mama, she also likes it very much. However, the dress is a bit longer. So I have to take it to the tailor. Anyway, it is much better than short. Now my mother is going to attend the party, hope everything will be OK. Good luck mom. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment