Wednesday, October 16, 2013

DressWe Jackets Make Me Perfect


When I was very young, my mother always told me,” Be a lady.” That means dress only. In my 18 year-old life, dresses are my whole life, even many girls around me had turned to choose a swag style like wearing dresswe women jackets with rivets or ripped jeans, I still in my “ridiculous dress” , or with a coat outside if it is cold. Well, maybe not a serious thing I comforted myself.

After I came to university, I am free at money and also body(*giggle*), I could go shopping myself without my strict mom, but, god, habit is horrible, why can’t I have the courage to choose a jacket or a pair of jeans?


A month ago we had a little trip to a piece of grassland, everything is good except me. When we need to ride a horse, the boy I interested in invited me to ride with him, yes, I really love to. However, how could I wear a horse with a skirt and a long overcoat?? So, I said bye-bye to my love and saw he gone with a girl who had a big butt. (Yes, she had that I swear.)


After came back, I rushed to my computer and bought 3 pieces of jackets, black, brown and blue with rivets, and also 2 pair of jeans in www.dresswe.com. One week later I received the jackets and pants, when I went to see my friends in a cool set, all the girls screaming out and flinging their arms round my neck. They said I am like a rock star Courtney Love and asked my where my Drum was. I laughed and suddenly felt a kind of free style in these years of my life. Just because with a jacket or some rivets? Maybe not, maybe the most important thing is to make my own choice. 





No comments:

Post a Comment