Friday, October 25, 2013

DressWe Hoodie From My Sister

   One year ago I bought a Dresswe hoodie. The color is black, my sister liked black so I gave the hoodie to her. So the story begin. (Oh god!)
   My sister was in the same university with me. She was one year younger than me. Everyday we had lunch, dinner and even breakfast together, She is more than my friend. If I had a new piece of clothes, I will share it with her, if she liked it, I will even gave her. That was the reason I gave her my DressWe hoodie. 
   It was in Autumn, one week later the weather was a bit cold, all my clothes had been washed, I remember I had a black hoodie, so I went to her dormitory to ask for the hoodie. When I opened the door, she is laughing with her  roommates. “Juliet, give me the hoodie I am cold!” I said casually. She was a bit awkward, “Don’t you have any other outwear?” “I gave all of them to you! Be quick I am cold!” Then she turned to her roommate slowly and said, “Sorry dear, the hoodie.” I was shocked when her roommate opened her wardrobe, there were so many clothes I used to give to my sister including the Dresswe hoodie! How can she do that and never mentioned?
   I said I didn’t need it anymore and went out. But how can she treat me like this?
   At night my sister send me a message to ask me out to have a cup of coffee. Then she said her roommate’s family is not very good, especially in winter, because they opened a small barbecue store. She had three sisters and they all need a large of money at school. So even the weather became cold, she didn’t bought herself a hoodie. 
   I understood my kind sister and after I went back. I gave the DressWe hoodie to her roommate myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment