Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I Love DressWe Blue Jeans

    Jeans is very common for people around the world. All of us at least has one pair of jeans. Long long ago, people wear jeans just because it is comfortable and wear well. And also one function is mosquito repellent. It is a classical symbol of Western Cow Boy, and now, we wear it just because it is really a good thing. And also now we can see all kinds of jeans, black, hollow, rivets...but my favorite is still blue jeans.
    As for me, blue jeans represent friendship, I don’t know why I think so, maybe I was influenced by the movie The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I love the movie because I also has three best friends like this. We used to share the same blue jeans and T-shirt. And I remember when I was a child, my favorite pants is jeans. It is fashion for me at that time. In middle school, I have so many pairs of jeans, all blue jeans, I don’t like black or dark blue jeans, it is not good to match tops. After I came to university, I seldom wear jeans, because all the people around me said be a lady. So I always wear dress with high heels. 
    Now I graduated and have a job. Like thousands of people, I get up early everyday, do the same boring work, go back home late for the poor salary. I missed the days when I was at school. The days like flying in the sky. Do whatever I want and have so many close friends. Then my blue jeans came to my mind. It is just like a symbol of school student. I want to pick up that kind of free feeling. 
    I bought a DressWe jeans from http://www.dresswe.com/jeans-102250/ . When I received it I have  a inner sufficient. I need to go on my life with the mood in school. Every thing will become better.

No comments:

Post a Comment