Wednesday, October 16, 2013

A good online shopping experience at DressWe!

      I never shop from China because many of my friends had been cheated, the quality of the item is not good and the size is always wrong. So I never tried this. One day my sister came to my home to show her lovely dress, it was perfect in good design and quality, I asked her where can I get it. "Online shopping." She replied me, "Just in www.dresswe.com." God kill me, can I believe in online shopping? But when I opened the website, all the items are cheap and good-looking. I had a try at last, I bought a jacket which cost me $36. After about a week, I received the jacket. I have to say that I had always misunderstanding of online shopping, the quality and design are so perfect, I like the jacket so much! Thanks to Dresswe!






No comments:

Post a Comment