Monday, October 21, 2013

Thanks To My Elegant Dress at DressWe

     Dresses are as important as air to most girls. Without dresses, oh, I can’t imagine this. Especially elegant dress is more and more important in some formal occasions, like award-giving meeting, public speech or commencement ceremony. And in such occasions, we will feel nervous to some degree. I once had this kind of experience, which made me stay far away from dresswe elegant dress for a few years.

     This is the first time I gave a speech to public, my mom bought me a very beautiful blue dress at www.dresswe.com. I like it very much and prepared my speech several times in it. The feeling is OH MY GOD. And also I definitely sure there must be some boy falling in love with me.

     The big day came, I was a bit nervous, my friends comforted me again and again, they said don’t worry you are the best, but I still couldn’t calm down. Then a handsome boy showed up,”Dear, take it easy, just treat all the audience are carrots, you are just talking to carrots!” I burst into laugh and soon felt better. (Oh, it was all because he is handsome ) 

    When the Host called my name, I got on to the stage, because the stairs are very precipitous, I was also a bit worried, I took a deep breathe and then got on a giant step. GIANT!! There was a nail on the stairs and my beautiful dress split in the back!! I turned around to the audience slowly and sadly and said sorry. Then I rushed to the backstage. The first thought came to me was that there would be no boy falling in love with me and my poor elegant dress. Then I cried loudly. 


    However at the  night, I received a message, “You looked so good in the elegant dress, what’s more, you are cool when you turned to the audience. Can we go out tomorrow?” What the...perfect day happened in my life. And that boy is my current boyfriend. So nothing is important but the elegant dress and my handsome turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment