Thursday, October 24, 2013

My Pink Tops at DressWe

    I have all kinds of DressWe tops. Some are with cartoon image, some are with bog bow knot. But their common feature is pink.
    I love pink and I never deny this fact. When we are children, it is natural we all love pink, we all think pink are the color of a princess. But when we have grown up, more and more people think pink is a funny color. Are you a “little princess”? Are you a Narcissist? Or just like “Look at her!” We gradually accept black, blue, brown these kind of dark color. About pink, who care about it!
    Well, I am not. I always shopping online and I like DressWe tops. I always buy pink because according to me pink is the color of childhood and girls. We are not go to attend a war, why do we always dress ourselves like a man? Girls are girls, we haver the right to have our dream and maybe in the dream whole life, well, it depends on that you can deal with your dream and reality.
    After a hard-working day, the first thing I want to do is relax. When I go home, I will take a shower and then put myself on a pink DressWe top, it is a very strange feeling maybe you can’t understand. Just like I am in my own world. The complicated work, the people I don’t like and the noisy street all far away from me. Maybe it sounds like a bit ridiculous, but pink is really very important and have a big effect to me.
    Now my dear ladies, do you have a pink tops or a pink dress in your closet? If you don’t have one, try one on http://www.dresswe.com/tops-102005/ , you definitely can get what you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment