Thursday, October 24, 2013

DressWe Prom Dress

    Firstly, I was completely uncertain whether DressWe was trustworthy until I noticed a lot of positive reviews, so I decided to buy a dress on DressWe . I literally spent hours looking for a prom dress from there huge collection of dresses, which left me stunned that the cost was quite cheap so I decided to have a try on this site. It offers various sizes and colors which was really useful. It also includes the details of the model containing her height which made me compare mine to hers . I didn't know whether to believe the color in the picture would be exact but it was! The only thing I was not happy is that the breast of the dress is a little bigger, I need to go to the tailor to cut it. Anyway it is convenient and I decide to choose the custom-made dress next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment