Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Hope Everything Will Be The Same In The Future

    Yesterday I received the package from DressWe. I bought two evening dresses and one wedding dress. When I received the package, only two evening dresses in it. Where is my beautiful white wedding dress?
    I send an email to their customer service department to ask about the reason. They said because the preparing period is different so they send me the items as soon as they have been prepared. I was shocked, what about the shipping fee? It may cost more! But the their Customer Service Representative Lily told me it was OK, I don’t need to pay more. I was a bit surprised with their service attitude, it was so good and always put their customer in the first place. Three days later I received the wedding dress, always in the first place as it used to be. Hope such kind of companies can always treat customers  as god.

No comments:

Post a Comment