Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Scarlett & Jo Christmas Collection

As you know since Plus North I've done nothing but harp on about how much i need a certain velvet maxi dress in my life, but wasn't sure how much it would be or when to would be out, well last week i got an email from the lovely team at Scarlett & Jo and they included the christmas lookbook. I decided i couldn't keep it to myself so i wanted to share with you a few of my favourite bits.

Lace prom dress £65
 I love this fit and flare dress i think you could really dress it up and down easily.

Fit and Flare dress £45
I couldn't miss out the dress i modelled at Plus North!
Powerfit dress  £45
 Here it is… such a thing of beauty! I need this dress its truly amazing, and for £65 i think its a great price. I cannot wait till this comes out and i can wear it everywhere. Becky rocked it at Plus North and since then i have done nothing but pine for it! I'm sure this will be really popular so make sure you leave a 22 for me please :)

Velvet maxi dress
£65

Beautiful details
For those of you who don't fancy floor length velvet, there is this knee length version. I love this one too but my heart still beats for the maxi.
Velvet powerfit £55

I really love Scarlett & Jo their designs are fun and cute and the price point can't be argued with for the quality that you get.

I cannot wait till this collection comes out, bet you can't get which dress I'm buying first ?!
XOXO
Reblog from   Rachel   http://www.adressisforlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment