Thursday, October 31, 2013

A Cute Pink Evening Dresses at DressWe

    DressWe has been my old friend,actually, their designer and customer service have become my old friend. I buy dresses from them for myself and also sometimes for my friends. The quality is always good. I will contact with them immediately if I need anything change. They are very kind people. And this pink dress, I have changed the length of this dress, and also the length of sleeves, it is totally free. I didn’t choose custom-made size because I am on a diet now and made a success! US8 is my size! I had a try and made it!
    It is really a good news to a girl. The dress is much beautiful than I thought. The diamonds are shinning brightly under the light, which has attracted everybody’s attention! And the color is very cute and elegant. Like it a lot! Thank you DressWe guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment