Thursday, November 28, 2013

What Do You Wear On Your Junior Prom?

    Everyone has the different memory of his or her junior prom because it is the special prom for them before they go to society or college. In general, this prom will be held at the end of the junior high school period (some parts of schools will hold at the end of the middle school period in other countries). Nowadays, this kind of activities are spreading to many countries at present and be held in different ways as they like.
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Unique Halter Mini/Short Dasha's Prom/Homecoming Dress  Homecoming Dresses
    At that day boys and girls should attend with their formal dresses. For boys could wear swallow-tailed coat with necktie and bow tie to make them in high spirits. The color is mainly for black to show their respect to the prom. Girls will wear evening dresses or junior prom dresses with various colors or patterns on their dresses. I still remembered what I wore on my junior prom. That was the most precious junior dress in my life and kept in my mind until now which bought by my mother. She is a fashionable woman like other ladies to shopping twice or three time a week to make themselves look good with new clothes.
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Strapless Sweetheart Neckline with Empire Waist and A line SKirt Beaded Maria Anastasia's Cocktail/Homecoming Dresses Homecoming Dresses
    Meanwhile, she always loved to buy me the beautiful dress when she was shopping to make me pretty when I went to school everyday no matter our life is good or not.  At that time my mother lost her job days ago because of financial crisis but she still would like to buy the junior prom dresses for me when she knew I would attend days later. But she could not see me with the charming junior dress at that day but died at that morning for cancer. I still impressed when I see some one with their junior prom dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment