Monday, November 25, 2013

DressWe Cocktail Dress, I Finally Got It.

    Last year I luckily passed through the College Entrance Examination and enrolled in a famous university. At that time I was full of hope to spend a colorful college life. During the summer vacation, I begun to make a lot of plans for college life. I was so excited that I can’t wait to pick up my stuff and go to school. Finally I smoothly arrived at my school alone and found my dormitory with the help of a senior student. There were four students in our dormitory and my roommates all came from different places. They all seemed very nice and treated me well in the following days.   College life differed from Senior High School. We didn’t have to stayed at the same classroom all day long, we had to change our classroom every class. And what’s more, we had a lot of free time to make plans by ourselves. My roommates and I were very interested in all kinds of college clubs, especially dance club. We just liked any other girls who want to became more elegant through learning dancing. Luckily for us we all successfully entered into dance club after two rounds of selection. Then a few days later a grand evening party was held to welcome new members. We were so happy that we didn’t realize we needed DressWe cocktail dresses to attend the party. So that night we felt so embarrassed standing at the party, watching other people dancing. At that time I made up my mind never allow this kind of thing happens again.
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Marvelous Sweetheart Asymetrical Hemline Cocktail Dress 2013 Cocktail Dresses
    After a year of practice, my roommates and I made a great improvements. We really hoped to have a chance to prove ourselves. When we heard a evening party would be held exactly the same time as last year. We realized the importance of a good dress. Unfortunately except me, they all had their dresses. I finally found the DressWe cocktail dresses from www.dresswe.com which were so beautiful, but I couldn’t afford it. At that time my roommates knew about this and they lent me money to buy the DressWe cocktail dresses. When I danced at the party wearing the cocktail dresses, everyone said I was stunning.
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Pretty Column Mini Strapless Polina's Prom/Cocktail Dress Junior Prom Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment