Wednesday, November 20, 2013

DressWe Formal Dresses Are A Good Choice To A Party

    Until that day I became to know that formal dresses are also a good choice on an evening party. Because I used to think that at a party we should forget what we look like in the daily life.
Last year our company wanted to hold a New Year’s Party, so all of us were required to wear evening dresses cause only evening dresses can make the party look formal and magnificent. I had prepared for the party for 2 weeks and finally bought the dress in local shopping mall. I thought it would be good in the party.
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Graceful One-Shoulder Floor-Length Column Empire Waistline Dasha's Evening Dress Event Dresses
    The day finally came, I was with my beautiful dress to attend our New Year’s Party. All my colleagues complimented me and asked me where can I get the dress. I was the center until Lucy came in. What did she doing? A formal dress? How could she wear a formal dress to attend the a party? However, I must say that the dress she wore was so beautiful. It was just like we were princesses but she was the queen. 
    I asked Lily where did she got the perfect formal dress, she said she bought it online from http://www.dresswe.com/formal-dresses-7178/ . I was surprised, how could she get a perfect dress online? Did she buy it before she try it. Lily laughed and said, “I bought the dress in custom-made size, so everything is perfect on me. And the price is only $90.” What? Only $90!!     I must have a try now, maybe the dresses would be sold out in these days! “Don’t worry Betty, all dresses are custom-made!” 
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Elegant Strapless Long Ruched Polina's Prom/Evening Dress Event Dresses
    Two weeks later I got a dress from DressWe, I finally knew the meaning of custom-made. Everything was made according to you, the design, the style and the size! Now all I need to do is waiting for a next party!

No comments:

Post a Comment