Monday, November 25, 2013

DressWe Gorgeous A-Line V-Neck Sleeveless Prom/Evening Dress

     First of all I would like to apologize. I wrote a negative review on this dress because of a minor fault that I got adjusted eventually. When I put this dress on, it fit me like a glove. It looked as beautiful as the photograph. I have to admit that I was not a supporter of online shopping. Because nowadays trust issues happened everyday, a lot of sellers cheated customers to buy there items online, but once you paid the bill you can’t get convenient after-sells service. But this time I totally changed my opinion all because of DressWe, when I got the dress first time, I thought I was cheated and wrote a negative reviews on your site. But to my surprise your customer service was so good, they helped me changed my dress. Yesterday when I showed up at the party in this dress, everyone loved it. I was the spotlight all night long which made me happier than ever. Thank you so much!!!
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Gorgeous A-Line V-Neck Sleeveless Prom/Evening Dress 2013 Evening Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment