Thursday, November 28, 2013

DressWe Blue Dresses

 This is what I want for a real dress. Blue is always my favorite color, but I never satisfied with the blue dresses sell in my town, so I chose to buy one from DressWe since they sell custom-made dresses. I choose the navy blue. I don’t like dark blue or light blue. Navy blue makes me feel free, I need to be easy in a party. I don’t want to be bold so I told the customer service I need a long sleeve in lace material. To my big surprise, they said it was free! I was happy and bought a necklace on their site. 
 Two weeks later I received my package. Just what I want. This is my perfect dress in my closet. I am sure I will recommend this online shopping store to all my friends. Cause it is cheap but in high quality. 
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Mermaid One-Shoulder Floor-length Milana's Evening/Prom Dress Vintage Evening Dresses
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Mermaid One-Shoulder Floor-length Milana's Evening/Prom Dress Vintage Evening Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment