Thursday, November 28, 2013

DressWe Princess Event Dress

    It is so lucky for me to buy this DressWe Princess Tea Length Cocktail Nadya's Prom/Event Dress with the brilliant designing. I love this short dress which could make me cute and sexy when I try it on my body and even reluctant to take off. And also the embellishment beadings & sequins around the sweetheart and waist of the dress are all handmade. I am sure that the beadings are all with high quality because I former sold beadings in the shopping mall years ago. One thing impressed me most is that their customer service representatives are all much enthusiastic and efficiency to help me to choose the size which is more suitable for me. When I was consulting with one who was too busy to answer me. I would be told her college would help me later and then I got a hello from another representative immediately. So fast!  Enjoying this shopping. :)
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Princess Tea Length Cocktail Nadya's Prom/Event Dress     Junior Prom Dresses
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Princess Tea Length Cocktail Nadya's Prom/Event Dress     Junior Prom Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment