Monday, November 18, 2013

I Like DressWe Evening Dresses!

 I have ordered two beautiful evening dresses from DressWe last two weeks. They are the same just in different color, one is for me and one is for my best friend Betty. Because I did not contact with Betty before cause I wanted to give her a big surprise, I have made a mistakes. The size I chose for her is US 6, however,she is fatter than I thought. I have no idea what to do because our big day will come soon. I contacted with their service department to ask could they do something with the dress. To my surprise, they agreed to change the dress smaller all I need to do is to pay the shipping fee. I was so happy and send the dress to them. Only one week later, one day before the big day, I received the dress, I gave it to Betty, everything was perfect!! Thank you so much DressWe!!
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Elegant Mermaid Sweetheart Floor-length Dasha's Evening Dress Formal Evening Dresses
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Elegant Mermaid Sweetheart Floor-length Dasha's Evening Dress Formal Evening Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment