Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Love In DressWe Vintage Evening Dress

    Before I was married, I always hung out with my friends, showing up at different evening parties and wearing gorgeous dresses. At that time, I felt very happy and relax. I followed my heart to do everything I wanted. I had many friends and my life was completely colorful. But everything changed after i got married. Now I am a wife and mother, I have to take a lot of responsibilities. After work, I need to pick up my child at school and shopping for food. Then I have to cook the dinner and do chores. Everyday I feel like a robot to repeat things which I just did yesterday. Busy life leave me no time to go out with my friends. Gradually I feel like abandoned by this world. My friends are away from me and I don’t have private time to enjoy life like I did before. But don’t get me wrong, I love my husband and kid and I’m not regret to get married. Just deep in my heart, I hope there was a chance that I could lay down my burden and wear a vintage evening dress which I love so much in the shopping mall, participating a party with my friends. While I know this wish may never come true. So I collected a picture of vintage evening dresses in my closet. Once I feel tired, I will look at this picture and keep dreaming how fabulous will I be when I put it on. About this i never told my husband because I know he is busily working to support our family. So it’s a secret to myself and I never thought it will come true soon. 
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Designer Mermaid Straps Floor-length Evening/Prom Dress Vintage Evening Dresses
     Yesterday was my birthday, but my husband didn’t say anything to me during the day. At night after the dinner, I washed the dishes in the kitchen as usual. I felt so disappointed for I thought my husband have forgot my birthday. Then my child came in the kitchen and pulled me out of the kitchen. To my surprise, there were birthday cake and presents in the living room and my husband standing aside. After I opened the present from my husband, I can’t help screaming and hugging him. Because he bought me that vintage wedding dress from http://www.dresswe.com/vintage-evening-dresses-5581/. He told me how much he love me and he was sorry for leaving me no time to hang out with my friends. He offered a plan that he will take care of our child this weekend so i could wear this vintage evening dress and go to a party with my friends. At that time I realized how lucky I am to marry a man knows me so much. I love my husband.
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES  Mermaid/Trumpet Floor Length Strapless Taline's Evening Dress Vintage Evening Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment