Thursday, November 28, 2013

Be A Lady With DressWe Vintage Prom Dresses

      I like vintage prom dresses because when I was 12 years old, I am honor to have a chance to look a real drama. I believe everyone has heard about it, Romeo and Juliet.
    I was with my mom then and before that I knew nothing about drama. My mom wanted to build my taste about my hobby and let me stay away from soap TV sets. 
      At first I felt boring when the host introduced the relationship, I just though about my Babbie! When would this drama finished! 
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES ChicOne-Shoulder Floor-Length Homecoming/Prom Dress Vintage Prom Dresses
     Later on, the hero Romeo came to my eye, nothing attractive, oh, I wanted to watch Simpson! Suddenly, the heroin Juliet walked towards Romeo. What a beautiful girl she was, and the same as her vintage prom dress! Thant is a real vintage dress, the design and the color were the same as what I saw on TV. But drama has its magic  that it can bring you to another real world. 
       After that I had fallen in love with vintage prom dresses. When I went to university, I bought myself a vintage prom dress from http://www.dresswe.com/vintage-prom-dresses-7894/ , at the end of the year we had a party. I put it on, everything was perfect as my expectation, it made me remember my childhood and my mom. At that time we are not rich but she bought me tickets just want me to be a bright girl. I felt grateful. And I knew I am a lady now not that kind of girl always smoking and drinking. 
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES A-Line Strapless Floor-Length Nadya's Evening/Prom Dress Party Dresses
      When I stepped into the hall, everyone was looking at me. I was a bit nervous but I said to myself I must be confident. I smiled to everyone and they all asked me why did I choose the vintage prom dress. “It is all because of my mom.” I said lightly.
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Gorgeous Column Sweetheart Empire Waistline Daria's Party/Cocktail Dress Party Dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment