Monday, November 18, 2013

DressWe Little Black Dress Made Me A Girl

    After my boyfriend told me little black dresses are for real girls not for me cause I was like a man, I have made a decision that I need to have a little black dress. Just want to prove that I am beautiful, too!
    I asked my best friend to go shopping with me, she agreed and promised me she would pick the best one since she was also angry to hear my boyfriend talking me like this.
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Charming Column Mini Straps Daria's Cocktail Dress Little Black Dresses
     We chose a sunny day and went to the largest shopping mall in the city, I had tried little black lace dresses, little black chiffon dresses, little black vintage dresses, nothing was perfect on me! I nearly went crazy when I came out of the mall. My friend also felt guilty then she said she had a choice, “I used to purchase dresses on DressWe, the dresses from their are all wonderful! You can have a try.” “What? I can not find the best one after I have tried them on, how can I make sure the dress is suitable for me?” “Ah ha, you don’t know? You are out! You can choose the custom-made size! And also you can choose any kind of style and material of the dress!” Oh, well I was moved anyway. 
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES Sasha's A-line Mini Sweetheart Prom/Cocktail Dress Little Black Dresses
    I chose a sexy little black dress from http://www.dresswe.com/little-black-dresses-7790/ , I wrote down my size and choose the lace material, all I need was to pay for $19 custom-made fee, and the dress was so cheap that made me a bit suspicious of its quality.
    Two weeks later I received the little black dress, to my big surprise, everything was perfect and dress was perfect on me. When I showed it to my boyfriend, however, he just said, “I love you not for what you wear, I like you being like I boy.”

No comments:

Post a Comment