Sunday, November 17, 2013

To My Best Friends, I Will Kill You for My Cocktail Dresses at DressWe!!

    I am a funny girl, I love all kinds of new things, for example, if a restaurant establish a new dish, is about nail, I will definitely have a try. And also, the friends around me are all this kind of people, so we have the same interests, we are always happy together.
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES New Fashion Graceful Lace Long Sleeves Short/Mini Length Cocktail Dress Cocktail Dresses 2014
    One day, I can’t remember who had post a suggestion, “I think we need a stylish party that every one should wear cocktail dresses in colorful strange design.” I just thought what have happened then everyone agrees. What the...Where can I get colorful cocktail dresses?
    At that day , I finally borrowed a colorful cocktail dress from my brother, cause he had so many girlfriends, I wore the dress to the party and when I went into the room, everyone is in a day dress. I was confused, what have happened? Then they come to me and said, the party was just design for me, I am the center of the party, all I had to do was singing and dancing. Oh my, I am not good at dancing especially in this complicated cocktail dress!! No!! I can’t dance! They were so bad, “Drink! After you are drunk, you can dance better than everyone, come on baby, do not set us down! We are preparing the party for you!” Who wanted this kind of party? 
Dresswe.com SUPPLIES  Chic A-Line Mini-Length Strapless Cocktail Dress Cocktail Dresses 2014
    At last I drunk a lot of beer and what had happened next I can not remember. Next morning, I woke up in my bedroom, I can not remember who sent me back, I just felt headache. I tried to get up for some food, suddenly I found some photos with a note near the pillow, “You are perfect forever! Look at your dance! Have a nice day and see you on Facebook!” Oh my got that kind of best friend! I will kill them!

No comments:

Post a Comment