Monday, December 2, 2013

Thank You DressWe Provides Me Nice Choice

    I love DressWe dress very much because I had receive a big surprise from them. Last week I have ordered an evening dress from them, I asked them to make the color in Champagne and the belt should be gold. Three days later I thought the gold color of a belt is wrong. I want it in silver, so I contact them quickly and hope they didn’t make the dress yet. However, they replied me my dress was in the processing period. So I need to persuade myself to accept gold. One week later I received the package from them. When I opened it, oh my god, they sent me two belts, one is in gold and another is silver. What’s more they leave me a note, “Always have a change. :)” I was so happy to this kind of service, so I am here to introduce this site tot you. Thank you DressWe!

No comments:

Post a Comment