Thursday, December 5, 2013

DressWe Makes Me Be The Focus

    I love this DressWe princess ball gown dress very very much!! At first, I don’t like the color shown in the picture, it is red, I think it is too bold, I just want to be a quiet girl in a party, so I asked them can I change it into pink. They answered me yes, so I chose pink color. And also, I wanted the back laced up, not a zipper because lace-up back looks vintage. I used to think this kind of change will need custom-made fee, to my surprise, they didn’t charge it. 
Two weeks later I received the ball gown dress, it is really wonderful, I felt like Cinderella when I was in it. Thank you so much DressWe, you have given me a wonderful gift! However, I had planned to be a quiet girl, now, maybe I will be a focus. God helps me!

No comments:

Post a Comment